The new and used VW Passat fits Boston perfectly. Volkswagen's flagship midsize sedan is also one of Massachusetts' favorite cars, thanks to its reliability, comfort and efficiency. For families, commuters and everyone in between, the Passat is a great, affordable option.
The new VW Passat comes in 5 trims and 3 engines:
• S - Bluetooth, power-operated side mirrors with turn signals, auto headlights, multi-function steering wheel & 6-speaker audio
• SE - 8-way power driver seat, HD radio, 17" alloy wheels, heated front seats, V-Tex leatherette seats, touchscreen sound system & rear ventilation for AC
• SEL - Sunroof, navigation system, Fender Premium Audio, dual-zone climate control & rearview camera
• SEL Premium - Leather seats, remote start, push-button start, 8-way power front seats, halogen reflector lens fog lights with low-speed corner illumination, plus heated exterior mirrors
• TDI- Clean Diesel engine, available in SE, SEL and SEL Premium trims
Purchase the new Volkswagen Passat SE, SEL and SEL Premium with a bigger V6 engine if you so choose. The used VW Passat in Boston will have many of the same trim levels and a similar set of features, depending on the model year. Take a look at the vehicle details page for a complete list of features.
Call us at (888) 602-6905
All trims for the new and used Volkswagen Passat give Boston drivers both power and efficiency. The new Passat S, SE and SEL feature a 2.5L in-line 5-cylinder engine with 170 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of torque. But for even more power without sacrificing gas mileage, opt for the V6 variant of the Passat S, SE and SEL - it's a 3.6L narrow-angle V6 with FSI direct injection, 280 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque.
For those Massachusetts drivers who want maximum fuel efficiency, choose the Volkswagen Passat TDI. Available with SE or SEL features, the TDI combines power, comfort and superb gas mileage with its 2.0L in-line 4-cylinder Clean Diesel engine with common rail direct injection, 140 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque.
Driving the VW Passat
Both the new and used Volkswagen Passat provide a safe, dependable ride anywhere in New England. The new Passat comes standard with a host of safety features, including 6 airbags, electronic stability control, anti-lock disc brakes with brake assist and anti-slip regulation. Massachusetts drivers who are looking for a dependable vehicle to carry families through tricky New England winters will appreciate all of those features. The used VW Passat in Boston will likely pack in many of the same safety features, but be sure to consult the vehicle's details page.