With its mix of dependability, comfort, affordability, and solid resale value, both the new and used Volkswagen Jetta in Boston are long-time favorites of Bay State drivers. Drop by Wellesley Volkswagen to take one for a spin today.
The new VW Jetta comes in 5 trim levels:
• S - CD player, 1-touch power windows, keyless entry, heated side mirrors, plus front & rear disc brakes
• SE - Beefier engine with more horsepower, 16" steel wheels, partial power front seats, V-Tex leatherette seating, cruise control & body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals
• SEL - 17" alloy wheels, Bluetooth, sunroof, fog lights, push-button start & 6-way power driver seat with lumbar support
• TDI - 16" alloy wheels, Clean Diesel engine, plus all of the SE's features
• GLI - 17" alloy wheels, 4-corner independent sport suspension, turbocharged engine, Bluetooth, honeycomb-mesh front grille, iPod interface, sport comfort seats & paddle shifters
The used Volkswagen Jetta in Boston will follow the same format for trim levels, but features will vary depending on the model year. Check the vehicle's details page for a feature list of any used VW Jetta before purchasing.
Call us at (888) 602-6905
The new Jetta packs plenty of getting-around power, regardless of which trim you select. The Jetta S has a beefy, fuel-efficient 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 115 horsepower and 125 pound feet of torque. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, while a 6-speed automatic complete with Tiptronic and Sport mode comes optional. Step up to the VW Jetta SE or SEL for the bigger 2.5L 5-cylinder engine with 170 horsepower and 177 pound feet of torque.
For Boston drivers concerned about the environment and their budget, choose the Volkswagen Jetta TDI. With even more to get excited about when it comes to performance, the TDI delivers excellent gas mileage while cutting back on your carbon emission, thanks to its 2.0L 4-cylinder Clean Diesel engine with common rail direct injection, 140 horsepower and 236 pound feet of torque. A 6-speed manual transmission is available on the Jetta TDI.
The VW Jetta GLI delivers top-of-the-line performance for the entire Jetta fleet. Its 2.0L turbocharged engine cranks out 200 horsepower and 207 pound-feet of torque.
The used Volkswagen Jetta in Boston will have similar engines and specs. But consult the vehicle's details page for a complete list of performance features and gas mileage numbers.
Driving the VW Jetta in Boston
The Volkswagen Jetta is ideal for all drivers and commuters on a tight budget. With its low price tag, built-in reliability and high resale value, the new Jetta comes with plenty of safety features, including electronic stability control and traction control, a range of airbags and front and rear disc antilock brakes with brake assist. The used Volkswagen Jetta in Massachusetts features many of the same safety elements, but the actual list of features may vary depending on the model year and trim level. But new or used, the Volkswagen Jetta will get you through Boston driving and all of Massachusetts and New England without tearing through your gas money.